REGISTRATION AND ADMISSION RULES
Candidates seeking admission to higher secondary in Islamic science in Al-Jamia and other affiliated colleges should have the following conditions.
- The candidate should have passed the preparatory examination from primary Islamic Madrasas.
- The student should be ready to abide by the laws and regulations laid by Al-Jamia or the college authorities.
- The student has to be engaged fully and has to be devoted in his studies, and no simultaneous job or employment whether part time or full time shall be allowed.
- To get through (pass) the tests conducted by the college, he intends to get admission.
- The registration for admission in the affiliated colleges shall be completed by end of June. No admission shall be entertained in the midst of the academic year after 30th June.
- The age of candidate should not exceed 17 years at the time of admission.
- Enrolling in the register of Al-Jamia shall be done by the candidate's admission to any of the affiliated colleges.
- The candidate should submit his application form duly filled in any of the affiliated college he likes.
- Candidates should pass the tests, oral or written, conducted by the institution or the college concerned.
NECESSARY DOCUMENTS FOR ADMISSION.
- Secondary school leaving Certificate (SSLC)
- Certificate of passing in preparatory examination from any Primary Islamic Madrasa.
- Nativity Certificate.
- 3 copies of recent passport size photo.
DURATION OF THE COURSE
- This is a two year course and the candidate will obtain the certificate of passing of his higher secondary course in Islamic science, by his successful completion of the course and by his passing successfully in all the examinations, conducted by Al-Jamia for the same course.
- The period of studies of the course of Al-Jamia is divided into four semesters and the examination of these semesters shall be conducted separately by the end of each semester.
- The academic year of Al-Jamia shall be from 1st June to 31st May of every year.
- The students shall not be issued the pass certificate until he has undergone the two year course of studies, and has passed in all subjects in all the four semester examinations, conducted by Al-Jamia. However, the failed candidate in some of the subjects shall be given an opportunity to retest. (SAY examination)